Bethel International Church (BIC) Den Haag is a registered legal entity under the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel/KvK), and is affiliated with and under the supervision of the Church of God.
Despite its birthplace in the Middle East, the European Continent is the true cradle of Christianity. Unfortunately, Christianity in Europe is currently in decline.
At Bethel International Church (BIC) Den Haag, we believe that Europe has an important role in the end time. Therefore, it is our desire to see a spiritual revival in Europe (Isaiah 61:4).
To achieve this, we are establishing ourselves as a house of prayer for all nations (Isaiah 56:7), restoring praise and worship (Amos 9:11-15), and providing discipleship (Matthew 28:19-20).
They will rebuild the ancient ruins and restore the places long devastated; they will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations.
We, Bethel International Church (BIC) Den Haag, believe:
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Need more information?
Pastor Alexander Djuang Papay Sarnieum
Born in Jakarta, Alexander Djuang Papay Sarnieum is the eldest son of the four siblings. Following a divine encounter with Jesus in high school, Alex, his nickname, signed up for a youth discipleship at GBI Gatot Subroto. There, God gave him vision to minister to the nations (Matthew 28:19-20). Since then, God has been directing Pastor Alex to the nations. Starting from ministering to small villages in the outer islands of Indonesia, to the neighbouring countries in Southeast Asia, and finally to Europe.
Aware of his calling and to better minister to the nations, Pastor Alex furthered his study at Harvest International Theological Seminary (HITS), receiving Master of Arts in Christian Leadership in 2005. He then continued his study at Real Theological School (STT Real), and received Master of Theology in 2015. He is currently studying for a doctoral degree in Theology at the same college.
Not long after finishing his study in 2005, Pastor Alex Papay was ordained as Pastor for Bethel International Church (BIC) Den Haag. In 2009, he was ordained as Bishop by the Church of God. Pastor Alex is currently the coordinator of Indonesian Churches Association (Badan Kerja Sama Umat Kristiani di Nederland/BKUKIN), as well as the Mission Director the Church of God Netherlands.
Pastor Alex is married to Asnat Esterlina Meroekh, who is also a pastor. They both are blessed with a son, Samuel Akwila Alexander. The family is ministering the congregation at Bethel International Church (BIC) Den Haag.
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.
1 Corinthians 15:10
PUBLIC BENEFIT ORGANIZATION
Bethel International Church (BIC) Den Haag is a registered Public Benefit Organization (Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling/ANBI). It means that BIC Den Haag is a non-profit organization and more than 90% of its operation are intended for the common goods.
Simply place cash or checks in the offering bag during the collection at the Sunday service. If you want to get a receipt for tax purposes, be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope.
Account holder: Bethel International Church Den Haag
Bank: ING Bank
Account number: 5813715
For if the willingness is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what one does not have.
2 Corinthians 8:12
Donation made to Bethel International Church (BIC) Den Haag by individual or company may be deducted against their income tax.
What to Expect
Everyone is welcome at Bethel International Church (BIC) Den Haag. At our Sunday Service, people come dressed in a wide variety of styles, from casual jeans to a bit more formal dress. All we ask of you is to relax, so that you can enjoy the blessing of the Lord.
At Bethel International Church (BIC) Den Haag, we take our worship of God seriously. We hold nothing back. What this means is that our worship on Sundays is always full of energy and refreshing. Come, join our celebration of God, and enjoy His presence.
At Bethel International Church (BIC) Den Haag, we believe that Bible is the Word of God. It is the foundation of our life. Therefore, the sermon is the highlight in our Sunday Service. The Word of God is shared in a practical way that it is applicable in our everyday life.
Robijnhorst 197, 2592 TS, Den Haag, Netherlands
Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.
3 John 1:2